Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Stolen Kite Gear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
dpiotter

Since 05 Jul 2018
2 Posts

PostFri Jul 06, 18 7:21 am    Stolen Kite Gear Reply with quote

The night of 4th of July someone stole my full kiting gear set from the back of my rental truck in Gresham, OR (East of Portland). Inventory: Mystic golf (kite) bag, 12M RRD Vision kite (I think a 2012) Red and white color, 9M RRD Vision (red and white), 7M RRD Religion (light blue, orange, and white), Mystic seat harness, RRD bar, blue Axis twin tip board, old O'Neill short sleeve 3/2 wetsuit. Not the newest/best gear, but still a serious bummer. I'll be trawling ebay and craigslist to see if any of the gear gets posted. Let me know if you see this gear. RRD kites are not common in the gorge, so my red RRD kites should be easy to spot.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

red rrd kite.png 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: