Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

La Ventana, anyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
seattlekite.com

Since 21 Feb 2007
61 Posts
Seattle

PostMon Feb 26, 07 8:52 am    La Ventana, anyone Reply with quote

Anyone heading down to La Ventana? I have more boards to send down, I'll pay for the extra bags if needed. PM me if anyone has any ideas. I won't be going back down until March 18th so I need someone who can help out.

Jason Clack
jason@gokiting.com
Seattle Kiteboarding Center LLC
Jetty Island Kite & Skim (location / school in Everett, WA)
Gokiting.com, Seattlekite.com
anytime # 206 779 3272

Slingshot - Ozone - Wind X - Dakine - Mystic
Underground - Crazyfly - Sol - Exceed - Victoria

Teague

Since 10 Jul 2005
114 Posts
Really Windy Places
Stoked

PostWed Feb 28, 07 11:52 pm     Reply with quote

Very Happy Still waiting for an arm-twist for March 20th! Wink

seattlekite.com

Since 21 Feb 2007
61 Posts
Seattle

PostThu Mar 01, 07 12:00 am     Reply with quote

Good winds, good friends, and never-ending bahinias and margaritas isn't enough for you? Very Happy You never know, La Ventana can make all of your wildest dreams come true. Just think of it as a short detour once you fly into LAX from Maui... I'm not a dentist, there's no need to pull teeth here. I'm sick of having to photo shop you into all my vacation photos. Very Happy I can send you our flight info so you have it to drool over.
Jason@motionboardshop.com
www.motionboardshop.com
Slingshot-Best-Hyperflex-Mystic-Dakine...

Teague

Since 10 Jul 2005
114 Posts
Really Windy Places
Stoked

PostThu Mar 01, 07 10:24 am     Reply with quote

seattlekite.com wrote:
Good winds, good friends, and never-ending bahinias and margaritas isn't enough for you? Very Happy You never know, La Ventana can make all of your wildest dreams come true. Just think of it as a short detour once you fly into LAX from Maui... I'm not a dentist, there's no need to pull teeth here. I'm sick of having to photo shop you into all my vacation photos. Very Happy I can send you our flight info so you have it to drool over.

Shocked That's pretty good arm twisting! Very Happy

Keep ya posted from the Island!

endoshred

Since 22 May 2006
232 Posts
HR
Stoked

PostThu Mar 01, 07 3:50 pm     Reply with quote

you dont want to come down here to ventana right now. too much wind for too many days in a row. just got off the water from a long session of el norte winds and great waves on my 7 link. waves so big i got caught once, crashed the kite on the reef and got a 8 inch tear on a panel. no one needs to suffer that. also not to mention all the camerones tacos and pacificos i will have to suffer though tonight. captain kirks has at least made this bearable with their top notch accommodations. definately everyone should stay home and enjoy the wonderful freezing rain and snow. i will try to stay down here and take one for the team.

ps: getting warm and no end to the wind in sight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: