Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Looking for any info and parts 11 M elf joker 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Chris

Since 11 Aug 2005
6 Posts

Kook

PostThu May 10, 18 2:22 pm    Looking for any info and parts 11 M elf joker 7 Reply with quote

I am trying to make functional a 11 M elf joker 7 that has many broken and stretched lines.

I am hoping to find a parts kite, and get all the bridle and power system lines from.

It would also be helpful if Someone has the tuning specs for this kite's power system.

If anyone reading this know where to find a parts kite, kindly message me

Thanks

Chris

chrissmack

Since 08 Jun 2005
515 Posts
portland
Addicted

PostThu May 10, 18 3:58 pm     Reply with quote

Shocked

please go-pro the first time you send power to it

Pepi

Since 16 Jun 2006
1831 Posts
Pure Stoke Sports
Shop Owner

CGKA Member

PostThu May 10, 18 11:12 pm     Reply with quote

Considering that the Elf is a semi custom made russian race foil kite, I think you want to be very careful and get ahold of the specific bridle specs either from the designer or a knowledgable racer.
www.Purestokesports.com

dwaynej

Since 09 Sep 2013
207 Posts

Stoked

CGKA Member

PostFri May 11, 18 8:45 am     Reply with quote

I would contact elf and provide them with the kite model and serial number requesting bridle line lengths. Then it will be a long session with some spectra line creating new bridle lines with brummell splices...

The attached line plan for a Sonic shows the use of various grades of spectra line for the
https://flysurfer.com/files/dlm_uploads/2017/01/SONIC2_LP-11.pdf

Smallest to largest - DC40/DC60/DC100/DC161 - This reflects the line strength in Kilograms's and all you would need to do is find corresponding Spectra fishing with the similar rating in LBS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: