Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Cabrinha Switchblade 2017 vs 2018?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
skent

Since 08 Aug 2011
170 Posts
North Bend, WA & Lyle, WA
Stoked

PostThu Aug 17, 17 7:24 pm    Cabrinha Switchblade 2017 vs 2018? Reply with quote

I know the 2018's just came out and I'm sure not very many people have ridden the 2018 Switchblade. But does anyone have an opinion of the new model vs last years? Trying to decide new vs discounted last years model.

CGKA Member

Matt E.

Since 22 May 2008
318 Posts
West Coast Sales Rep
Obsessed

PostFri Aug 18, 17 9:03 am     Reply with quote

Hey Skent,

The main difference is the high tenacity dacron on the leading edge. The dacron does make a pretty huge difference in the rigidity of the kite and will also be more durable and crisp feeling as the kite gets used more and more. I'm happy to set you up with a demo if you're in the Gorge. My phone is 503-334-9680.

Cheers

fotisss

Since 12 Sep 2017
1 Posts

PostTue Sep 12, 17 1:16 pm     Reply with quote

Hi, the new model has different (wider) wind range from 2017. Is there a design change or how is explained? Does it really pull more for the same size? Is manueverablility affected?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: