Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Roosevelt sweetness on Saturday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
honda1

Since 11 Sep 2013
183 Posts

Stoked

PostFri May 05, 17 6:30 pm    Roosevelt sweetness on Saturday Reply with quote

Saturday is looking good for the gorge. Heading out to Roosevelt. Love the swell there. Would love to meet up with some fellow kiters as most of my friends have given kiting up. Wind should be good for most of the day.

Freeride Kiter

Since 08 Jul 2011
698 Posts
Alaska / PNW / Baja
Instructor

PostFri May 05, 17 8:14 pm     Reply with quote

Well since it's that time of year for ceremonial and tribal subsistence fishing - the shore line at Rufus is full. I was thinking Threemile but Roos would be just as fun.

On a side note - This sign looks fairly new.

Arlington.jpg 

www.freeridekiting.com

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostSat May 06, 17 8:13 am    Re: Roosevelt sweetness on Saturday Reply with quote

honda1 wrote:
. . . Would love to meet up with some fellow kiters as most of my friends have given kiting up. . .

Honda1: Kiting isn't for everyone as for a lot of us it involves lots of time, travel, and $. So you're not alone in that over the years friends come-and-go with regards to kiting (and many other water sports). That is just how life rolls.

Think of it like separating the wheat from the chaff.

Have fun out there this weekend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: