Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Ozone bar on Core kite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
SpaceRacer

Since 04 Nov 2007
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostFri Sep 23, 16 3:50 am    Ozone bar on Core kite Reply with quote

Presently out of town with a Core Kite and an Ozone bar. The larks head connection points do not match (i.e. loops where there should be knots and vice versa). For my session yesterday, I simply made a knot and it worked fine but I imagine that this is not the proper long term solution. What would be the best way to go about remedying this?

Thanks

kwalshpc

Since 24 Oct 2014
142 Posts

Stoked

PostFri Sep 23, 16 5:58 am     Reply with quote

You can get the conversion pieces and attach them to your kite - call Windance and they can send you some

knotwindy

Since 25 Sep 2011
598 Posts

Addicted

PostFri Sep 23, 16 9:44 am     Reply with quote

They are called pigtails, for some reason, and Windance or most shops will have some version of them or Airtime can get you some as well.

dwaynej

Since 09 Sep 2013
207 Posts

Stoked

CGKA Member

PostSat Sep 24, 16 10:34 pm     Reply with quote

Universal pigtails work great and I have been using an Ozone bar on Core kites for years. I have also been using q-power line on the Ozone bar as the flag bungy and hole through the release work well with third party lines.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: