Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Snow day in Seaside January 11th.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
scottnorby

Since 23 Sep 2005
538 Posts
Cascadia - Seattle - Encinitas
Addicted

PostMon Jan 15, 07 12:01 pm    Snow day in Seaside January 11th. Reply with quote

Here are a couple of photos. Found a beautiful snowkite field in Seaside but the camera died after this photo. Also a shot of Sunset Beach...the strip was set up for east wind snowkiting.
And the view from my house in the morning.
Hasn't melted much...

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostMon Jan 15, 07 12:11 pm     Reply with quote

That's amazing! I like! Very Happy

NateDogg

Since 05 Mar 2005
627 Posts
I caught your mom on
cineaptic.com

PostMon Jan 15, 07 12:49 pm    Snow at the beach Reply with quote

Nice shots Scott. I remember the last time it snowed on the Long Beach Peninsula we hitched up my buddy's lifted K5 Blazer with a few wakeboarding ropes and snowboarded the entire 30 mile stretch. It was sick!! State po po pulled us over once...to take pictures! Ahhh...small town livin'.

Here's some shots after the latest storm from my parent's place in OP. Too bad I was stuck in Portland...

beachsnow1.JPG 
   beachsnow2.JPG 
   beachsnow3.JPG 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: