Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Lost SS 20"x23m(I think) bar & lines, prob at Vient

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
LapDog

Since 19 Dec 2008
66 Posts
White Salmon

PostSun Feb 01, 15 1:55 pm    Lost SS 20"x23m(I think) bar & lines, prob at Vient Reply with quote

I'm missing a line set. It's a Slingshot 20"x23m comp stick. Missed it after a session at Viento yesterday, but was at Stevenson and the Event Site within the last few days also. Anyone pick it up? It should have my phone number on the yellow handle of the bungee leash.

I know this is not the lost & found forum, but seems like crickets are the only ones reading the posts over there at this time of year.

Thanks!
Matt Wheeler
509 637 0482

aaahnoor

Since 02 Feb 2015
1 Posts

PostMon Feb 02, 15 3:20 am     Reply with quote

Anyone pick it up? It should have my phone number on the yellow handle of the bungee leash.

I know this is not the lost & found forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: