Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Shout Out To Dangler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Johnb

Since 02 Aug 2010
494 Posts

Obsessed

PostMon Dec 15, 14 12:46 pm    Shout Out To Dangler Reply with quote

Shout Out To Dangler!!

As always Dangler was looking out for us kiters yesterday at Stevenson.

Myself and Bill went for the Homevalley downwinder, as Bill already posted he didn't make it and had to ditch his kite.

Once Bill got relatively close to shore I booked it to Stevenson to see if Matt was still there with the jetski.

When I got there everybody was gone, and I see Dangler driving off. I guess Dangler must have saw me in his rear view because he whips the van around and is ready to catch my kite just as I come in.

Dangler also when on a hunt for us when we didn't show up from the Downwinder.

Always looking out for us… Thanks Mark!!!

John

Blazeheliski

Since 30 Mar 2011
655 Posts
Mosier
Addicted

PostMon Dec 15, 14 1:01 pm     Reply with quote

Agreed! As I was having my struggles and doing my walk of shame - I knew Dangler was hovering around somewhere keeping an eye on us. He eventually showed up at Home Valley when I just got dropped off to my car. And thanks again to the two Stevenson kiters that picked me up off hwy 14 and gave me a ride back to my car at Home Valley. Smile The gorge kiting community is awesome! Smile

arooj606

Since 16 Dec 2014
1 Posts

PostTue Dec 16, 14 12:05 am    a Reply with quote

U can ride the stringy foil mounted to just about anything - wake skAte, skimboard, surfboard, twintip. - fun/challenging in swell/waves somewhat death defying in pitching waves.[i]

Kerpella

Since 01 Aug 2014
58 Posts

PostTue Dec 16, 14 8:11 am     Reply with quote

Sounds like a pretty nice guy! I've heard many stories why, but this is great. Props Dangler! Thanks for looking out! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: