Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Best seat harness for women

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
cnett

Since 23 Aug 2010
115 Posts
PDX
Stoked

PostMon Jul 21, 14 7:57 pm    Best seat harness for women Reply with quote

Looking to get my wife a different seat harness. She has an older pair shorts harness but the spreader bar does not have enough padding and the overall structure is too soft. Not comfortable and not enough support.

Any suggestions on brand, model?

sromano1995

Since 22 May 2013
240 Posts
Portland
Stoked

PostTue Jul 22, 14 7:44 am     Reply with quote

A female friend was learning to kite with new Dakine seat harness and I got her to change to a waist harness as the seat harness seemed to limit range of motion. She bought a used ION (NOVA) harness. It is by FAR a much better harness for her with a perfect fit for her body type. It's actually much better any of the other harnesses that I have.

kitebot

Since 20 Feb 2007
251 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Jul 23, 14 4:10 pm     Reply with quote

My wife has been trying on a bunch of harnesses lately as hers is dying. She has also found the Ions to be the most comfortable, by far.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: