Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

6m rally

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jperry

Since 07 Nov 2008
188 Posts

Stoked

PostSat Jul 12, 14 9:35 am    6m rally Reply with quote

hey i drug in a kite to the white salmon sand bar the other day it was a 6m. i then went out to kite some more. did any one pick that up?

http://thegorgeismygym.com/saturday-kb4c-heat-humidity-pretty-sunrises-and-sunsets-and-lots-of-other-random-stuff/

heatheramaryllis

Since 10 Jul 2014
8 Posts

Kook

PostSat Jul 12, 14 10:08 am     Reply with quote

Hello, was it yellow and black?

heatheramaryllis

Since 10 Jul 2014
8 Posts

Kook

PostSat Jul 12, 14 10:11 am     Reply with quote

Carlos has a Brown 9 meter rally that came in on Thursday or Friday, maybe you hauled that one in?

jperry

Since 07 Nov 2008
188 Posts

Stoked

PostSat Jul 12, 14 12:26 pm     Reply with quote

i dont remember. i know there was alot of white in it. i saw it float up near the top end of wells and could not find any bodys near it so i grabed it and put it on the beach.

wallydog

Since 30 May 2012
223 Posts

Stoked

PostSat Jul 12, 14 5:59 pm    Happy ending Reply with quote

YES. I saw that kite get picked up by an instructor on a jet ski who was doing round-up at the end of the day. The lady who lost it was stoked and got a ride back to the event site.
Thank you all out there for looking out for each other.
Regarding the other incident the next day......I really hope that very nice lady and young lad get there kites back. They had an awful wrap up that I hope has a happy ending. Last I saw them they were looking for a ride back to the event site. Lets get those kites back to their owners.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: