Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

anyone go to T-line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostMon Nov 20, 06 9:17 am    anyone go to T-line Reply with quote

hey did anyone go to Timberline over the weekend? I am curious as to the conditions and how long the lines were?

pacifichigh

Since 11 May 2005
1004 Posts
ATX
Texan

PostMon Nov 20, 06 9:31 am     Reply with quote

We went to T-line on Saturday, hoping to kite. Wind was there, but it was super boney out of bounds. Ended up riding the chair & the crowds weren't too bad, and the coverage was there.

chanson

Since 31 Jan 2006
1873 Posts
WISCONSIN
Chimey

PostMon Nov 20, 06 3:39 pm    Tline Reply with quote

Sweet, pacific: Yeah, I brought my gear too, was way stoked on the wind....but way to naked up there for me....they still need a grip of snow to cover.

Snow was nice on the mountain though...nice and soft...morningnriding was killer....it was nice to get back on the snow.

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostTue Nov 21, 06 1:03 am     Reply with quote

My friend Mel went up to test out her new line of boards Friday... Said it was good, but the snow was super packed. Here's a pic (looks like the bottom of Molly's)! She's probably going to kill me. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: