Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Stolen 07 FUELS - Roster Rock State Park 10-12-06

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
shymac

Since 20 Jul 2005
919 Posts
Home Valley, Wa.
Bigfoot

PostFri Oct 13, 06 10:13 am    Stolen 07 FUELS - Roster Rock State Park 10-12-06 Reply with quote

So we were having a killer time at Roster Rock on 10-12-06 and when we got back to the car all of our stuff was taken. They cleaned house!!!!

Althought this is bad we might have a chance to find these basterds and kick a little ass. Because the kites they stole were 07 FUELS brand new out of the plastic "NEW"!!!!! Since these kites aren't even out on the market anyone selling, flying, or posing with these kites should be confronted... Be on the look out through forums, ebay, craigs list, ect...

Since these kites are of high importance to us there will be a nice reward to who ever gives information to the arrest and return of these kites.

Now go out and kick some ass!!!! Twisted Evil

o ya tweakers suck.... Exclamation

PA080487 copy.jpg 
   PA080488 copy.jpg 
   PA080478 copy.jpg 

pacifichigh

Since 11 May 2005
1004 Posts
ATX
Texan

PostFri Oct 13, 06 10:25 am     Reply with quote

Karma is a biaaatch. Tweakers aren't too smart, so hopefully they try and sell your kites on ebay.

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostFri Oct 13, 06 10:30 am     Reply with quote

Damn, sorry to hear... People are seriously fuckin' retarded stealing your '07 shit. I'm sure they knew what they were doing too. I'll be on the lookout, and good luck getting your stuff back.

Teague

Since 10 Jul 2005
114 Posts
Really Windy Places
Stoked

PostFri Oct 13, 06 11:05 am     Reply with quote

That sux! With the freash release of those they should be easy to track down one could hope. APB - Seattle area will have their eyes peeled for them as well.

Teague

pdxmonkeyboy

Since 16 May 2006
6081 Posts
forever labled as the
retired kiter & motorhead Unicorn Master

PostFri Oct 13, 06 11:08 am     Reply with quote

Ok, but it may be nice to have some SPECIFIC info on what they stole.

Size and color of each kite would be a good start...

shymac

Since 20 Jul 2005
919 Posts
Home Valley, Wa.
Bigfoot

PostFri Oct 13, 06 11:57 am     Reply with quote

7-9-11-13-15-17

They look like the ones in the picture, O' wait those are the ones!!!

Tony

Since 28 Aug 2006
940 Posts
Portland
Opinionated

PostFri Oct 13, 06 12:18 pm     Reply with quote

shymac wrote:
7-9-11-13-15-17

They look like the ones in the picture, O' wait those are the ones!!!

Holy crap..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Those piss ant tweakers... Mad If they are not off stealing metal from peoples houses - they are out stealing kite gear...Damn it I'm pissed...Anybody caught stealing - we wrap them up like a barrito (with an old kite canopy) take a few painfull swings - hang 'm by there toes and treat them like a pinata Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ....Crap like that just makes me upset.... Evil or Very Mad
Did they steal kites only...? How about bars...?

Hey Shymac, if needed I'll be ever so delighted to help you open up a can of whoop ass on those ass whipes - if you ever catch 'em....
Until than, I will most definetly keep all eyes for those kites...

To All: Mark my words - If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to have parking lot Cams installed at all Kite locations in Gorge...Shit like this has been happening way too often...

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostFri Oct 13, 06 4:08 pm     Reply with quote

Haha Tony, I'm down too! I'd seriously make a special trip up from Corvallis if you guys found the fuck(s). Just tie them up real good in the back of the warehouse where no one can hear. And while we're at it, we gotta get that hawk too! Very Happy

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4203 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostFri Oct 13, 06 5:14 pm     Reply with quote

How did they get into the car? Did they smash windows? Scum sucking pigs... Evil or Very Mad

Nak

KGN

Since 14 Oct 2006
5 Posts
ontario
Kook

PostSat Oct 14, 06 5:24 am     Reply with quote

The new owners will most likely be killed by the fuels,as they are very loyal kites to their original owner.
I must ask,how are the new fuels,compared to the 06/05 crop?
werd Twisted Evil

registered

Since 12 Jul 2005
1319 Posts
tsunami
Sandbagger

PostSat Oct 14, 06 7:48 am     Reply with quote

more power more depower and better in other ways you wouldn't understand Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I passed on riding one the other day but I can say they didn't invert. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

shymac

Since 20 Jul 2005
919 Posts
Home Valley, Wa.
Bigfoot

PostSat Oct 14, 06 10:33 am     Reply with quote

Pretty much everthing you want in a kite EQUALS the 07 FUELS.

Masive Range, explosive pop, Nuke proof, and so much more. The FUEL 11 could possible be the best kite ever!

Twisted Evil You need to demo one of these things!!! Twisted Evil

The Subura was locked and they just pop the dam door and detail the car for us.

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostSat Oct 14, 06 11:25 am     Reply with quote

Hell yea, I definately want to demo one! The only reason I wanted to 'upgrade' from my '05s to Links this year was because of their depower, but after letting Tak ride my Fuels, he says there's something wrong with their sheeting (depower)... As in you push the bar out, rear lines slack, and the kites just keep pulling. Having not even flown other's '05s I had always was just assumed that was normal for them. Rolling Eyes

Yardsale

Since 29 Mar 2005
387 Posts
Portlanastan
Obsessed

PostSat Oct 14, 06 12:11 pm     Reply with quote

Shy, I showed up there around noonish to run my pups and there was some fat dude sitting on a picnic table watching you guys with binocs, I wonder if he was scoping his chance? Pisses me off cause I'm never lucky enough to catch these a-holes when they make their move. I'm extra suspicious when I'm at State Parks and waysides cause alot of sketchy folks hang there. Sorry about the theft but these Fuels will show up somewhere. I'm guessing meth heads looking for cash and they are not the brightest group of peeps. Make sure you notify second hand sporting goods stores as well. Steve

Sideoff

Since 09 Dec 2005
17 Posts

PostMon Oct 16, 06 2:29 pm     Reply with quote

FYI, as long as we're on the topic: a group of us had our kite bags, flip flops, and pumps stolen from the boat ramp upwind of Rooster (Dalton Point?) on a downwinder to Rooster a few weeks ago. Apparently even low-value items like these are at risk. What does an empty kite bag fetch on the black market these days, I wonder?

Teague

Since 10 Jul 2005
114 Posts
Really Windy Places
Stoked

PostMon Oct 16, 06 3:06 pm     Reply with quote

Sideoff wrote:
FYI, as long as we're on the topic: a group of us had our kite bags, flip flops, and pumps stolen from the boat ramp upwind of Rooster (Dalton Point?) on a downwinder to Rooster a few weeks ago. Apparently even low-value items like these are at risk. What does an empty kite bag fetch on the black market these days, I wonder?

If they were newer Fuel bags they make killer back-packs! Wink Flip-flops are always of high value and kite pumps are great for filling rafts or getting campfires going. Very Happy Not just that, everything has some curious value to beach combers these days it seems. I sometimes look for some bushes or somewhere hidden to stash my misc gear while riding or down-winders. Anything to minimize the risk I guess.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: