Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Waroo 2007
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostTue Oct 03, 06 4:34 pm     Reply with quote

I think on the Best bar the two center trim lines are static, all the sheeting is controlled through the strap. I guess there is a better graphic and more detail coming tomorrow...

Rico

Since 13 Mar 2005
1219 Posts
Vancouver
Photographer

PostTue Oct 03, 06 5:58 pm    Ohhhhh, I may have to get some Waroooooo Reply with quote

Ohhhhh, I may have to get some Waroooooo Cool

While, I think other kites offer a little better performance, its hard to pass up the savings$$$$$

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostTue Oct 03, 06 6:00 pm     Reply with quote

pkh wrote:
I think on the Best bar the two center trim lines are static, all the sheeting is controlled through the strap. I guess there is a better graphic and more detail coming tomorrow...

I was wrong, sorry I am not a very good conveyor of info. This from the Best Forum:

Quote:
Quote:
but will the handle pass leash override the sliding stopper like the TD one does, thats what im wondering????

Yes, the handle pass leash attaches to one side of the dual center line and overrides the stopper for double depower if you release or miss the pass...

Rico

Since 13 Mar 2005
1219 Posts
Vancouver
Photographer

PostTue Oct 03, 06 6:44 pm    4 line Link Bar Reply with quote

Does anyone know if Slingshot sells the 4 line link bar separately? Price? It would be a good match.

Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostTue Oct 03, 06 7:16 pm     Reply with quote

All you get Best is the Best price. Scriffler won't even pee on those kites they are so bad.

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostTue Oct 03, 06 7:25 pm     Reply with quote

Hey J - I seem to recall Scriffler came over to my 9m, sniffed around, then layed down in the shade of it, and immediately feel asleep. I guess he thinks they are useful for something. Very Happy

Oh man even I am tired of reading my posts, I am going to stop now.

gabe

Since 16 May 2005
475 Posts

Obsessed

PostTue Oct 03, 06 8:06 pm     Reply with quote

save money on kites. spend more on boards. that's where the action is. i think my quiver is ending up at 6, maybe could be reduced to 5.

Scriffler wrote:
All you get Best is the Best price. Scriffler won't even pee on those kites they are so bad.

dangerD

Since 27 Jun 2005
223 Posts
Bingen Heights
Stoked

PostWed Oct 04, 06 7:21 am    I cant wait! Reply with quote

Oh my G, theyre coming! This NewWaroo is going to change kiting for all of us. Nolonger will we have to go out there feeling "powered up". It will be such a relief! When I "send" one of my Norths, man, I gotta be ready for a YANK! Zoom, and Im flying through the air.. sometimes like the size of a football field passes under me! Its incredibly scarry. The bow revolution has made it so when I jump, that YANK is more like a gentle tug. Its comfortable! My board barely leaves the water so I can practice my dangle or maybe even a back roll! Theyre so great for going back and forth safely! I love Bows. I will buy new Bests every year. I cant use North anymore because they are elitist bastards. I even offered to pay full retail ($1700 w/ bar) and was told that Im "not the type of rider that they want". I tried to buy the Rebel online, but Ive been blacklisted nationwide. No more Northy, Its Best for me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: