Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

ozones at mtn gear.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
registered

Since 12 Jul 2005
1319 Posts
tsunami
Sandbagger

PostTue Oct 03, 06 3:27 pm    ozones at mtn gear. Reply with quote

Got my new mtn gear catalog and saw they were now not only selling trainers anymore. Now they sell full on traction kites and harness- spreader the whole works. Buy them and hand them out for christmas. Go across the street to the school johnny and fly those neat kites. Watch out for the power lines and traffic. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But I guess no one policed me when we decided to teach ourselfs climbing or snowboarding. equally dangerous

We take responsibility for our own actions hopefully

h2okiter

Since 08 Aug 2006
12 Posts
Michigan

PostTue Oct 03, 06 6:08 pm     Reply with quote

They are only stocking the Access. IMHO they should only sell something like a small to moderate sized samurai. Kites aren't to to the point of being ready for main retailer distribution. They do much better with specialty dealers.

This isn't new Windzup got EMS to pick up ozone a few years back. It didn't work out as far as I know. Our local store didn't have a clue what they were or how to use them. And didn't move any the first season and didn't get new ones the next. They still have them listed on the EMS website and they offer several Ozone models and GI mountain boards. Check it out at out http://www.ems.com.

I don't know how many localtions have both established kite shops and big box outdoor retailers. We don't have to worry about EMS being in our backyard, they closed their outlet in our town.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: