Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Strong Easterlies
Page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
bamboo

Since 24 Jun 2005
165 Posts
da 'chung; taiwan
Stoked

PostThu Aug 31, 06 8:26 pm     Reply with quote

wasn't there a bunch of spots christened last fall/winter that were between corbet and the 205 bridge. i recall some of the images finding their way in the nwkite contest (and winning?). if RR is too strong i would imagine that those might be better. no?

also, who has the low down on launching from dalton?

Kraemer

Since 24 Apr 2006
1735 Posts
Sky Pilot
Unicorn Captain

PostThu Aug 31, 06 8:41 pm     Reply with quote

will someone call my boss for me and tell him I'm sick?

genek

Since 21 Jul 2006
2165 Posts
East Po
KGB

PostThu Aug 31, 06 9:31 pm     Reply with quote

Sure, what's your boss' number? Should I pretend to be your doctor???

Good question about Dalton. I imagine someone makes the sacrifice and water launches...unless there's a better way.

pdxmonkey...check your messages if you wanna exchange numbers

Hope to see everyone out there tomorrow. We'll test it out and make sure the wind's good Wink

Does this mean it's possible to do a downwinder all the way to 205? How many miles is that?

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostFri Sep 01, 06 6:34 am     Reply with quote

bamboo wrote:
wasn't there a bunch of spots christened last fall/winter that were between corbet and the 205 bridge. i recall some of the images finding their way in the nwkite contest (and winning?). if RR is too strong i would imagine that those might be better. no?

also, who has the low down on launching from dalton?

camas/washougal - yeah there are a couple spots round there, here is the thread:

http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-852-0-asc-60.html

I think we are going to need to head back there today. Airport is dead and looking at Troutdale I am guessing RR is nuked out.

bamboo

Since 24 Jun 2005
165 Posts
da 'chung; taiwan
Stoked

PostFri Sep 01, 06 7:34 am     Reply with quote

pkh wrote:

I think we are going to need to head back there today. Airport is dead and looking at Troutdale I am guessing RR is nuked out.

yep agreed. would love to check out that spot. looking to depart here (beavertron) around 10. have one more joining me. maybe two.

what's your ETD? where you wanna hook up?

jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostFri Sep 01, 06 6:15 pm     Reply with quote

genek wrote:
pkh wrote:
Did a lunch session, its good out there. 9m or so, flat water, lil gusty but manageable.

Tomorrow looks like a nuker. Very Happy

Glad to hear. You gonna come out and ride with us tomorrow? I'll ride my 12m Octane if you ride your 7m Waroo Smile. We can go HUGE!
OH YAH !!! I WILL RIDE MY KING SIZE SHEET SO THERE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil TROLL Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: