Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Free beginner lessons!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
newwindkiteschool

Since 17 Sep 2005
25 Posts
Hood River / La Ventana

PostTue Aug 22, 06 5:26 pm    Free beginner lessons! Reply with quote

Hey all, Jim needs to locate some newbies to come and be students for the IKO certification training. Can you help him spread the word?

It's a little bit short notice, but anyone who can make it to Hood River this Thurs/Fri can get some free kiteboarding lessons! They should preferably be complete beginners, but if they've flown a trainer kite a bit that's ok too. Here's the time details:

Thursday Aug. 24th 10am - noon & 1pm - 3pm
Friday Aug. 25th 10am - 1pm

Thursday will be land flying and Friday will be in the water. If you or anyone you know of is interested, please give a call to 541-387-2440 or e-mail kiteschool@aol.com

Thanks!
Cori

Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostTue Aug 22, 06 8:30 pm     Reply with quote

cori,

i got someone who would do this deal! You can write him down, I will just talk to you about it at the shop tomorrow.

-Ian

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bajnhmj

Since 18 Aug 2006
9 Posts

Kook

PostWed Aug 23, 06 11:16 am    NOOOOOO!!!!! Reply with quote

I'll be there Labor day... can i still come out and play?? PLEASE!!!! I fly my trainer often, have had 1 lesson before, and can get started on the board, but then fall on my face... I promise to play nice! Lemme know- bajnhmj@gmail.com

newwindkiteschool

Since 17 Sep 2005
25 Posts
Hood River / La Ventana

PostWed Aug 23, 06 5:58 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks everyone who has contacted us...we've found plenty of "practice" students for tomorrow. Looks like no wind for Friday though...darn it!

Cori

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: