Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

RE-SHOWING OF ION SLIDESHOW FOR UNDER AGERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Sky

Since 30 Jul 2006
3 Posts

Kook

PostMon Aug 21, 06 9:39 am    RE-SHOWING OF ION SLIDESHOW FOR UNDER AGERS Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I wanna let everyone know that there will be another showing of all the ION Photo Award pictures at 7PM on Wednesday the 23rd at the Copper Salmon. ALL AGES ALLOWED. It sucked that some people were not allowed to watch the pictures they worked so hard to get.

sky

stringy

Since 23 Jun 2006
1726 Posts
vancouver
XTreme Poster

PostMon Aug 21, 06 9:45 am     Reply with quote

Sky,
Most of my team stayed out at the coast so missed the opportunity to view not only the show, but never really showed them our team shots. I literally left the coast minutes after getting out of the water. I know they, as well as the Seattle riders, would be appreciative if there is an option for viewing the presentation via internet. A big thanks to you, Moria and ION for making this a fun and exciting experience.

Jim (Team 6 leader)

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostMon Aug 21, 06 9:57 am     Reply with quote

Sky,

You guys need to borrow a better projector!!! One with a working RED lamp??? Would be nice to see all those images in the full meal deal color.

Great event and the vibe was awesome... Hallman definitely had a few of the better photos, but I sure liked the themes in some of the other groups. Especially Lance's and Moria's group... In the end it was hard to compete against the sexy concept of Ion Candy and The Money Shot. Don't think my underage team could have legally pulled those kind of shots off, and we also had the fatherly figure of Travis Ronk (Northsports Employee) on the team .

Someone needs to put this on again next year, better yet we do it twice or maybe have one out at the coast and one in Hood River??? Thanks again to Moria, Sky, and ION!!! Tons of swag and I think just about everyone ended up with at least a t-shirt...

Plus a big shout out to all the photogs and the team members who made this event! All the groups had some great concepts and shots, and hopefully ION was stoked with the images...

Jon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: