Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

So I got bored...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
NateDogg

Since 05 Mar 2005
627 Posts
I caught your mom on
cineaptic.com

PostSun Jun 18, 06 3:11 pm    So I got bored... Reply with quote

...and decided to post some early season pictures from Sauvies. T-Money killing it solo.

Apparently I did the wind gods wrong and pilfered a sacred "8:30 session" at Sauvies last night and they decided to overheat the engine in my Durango on the way back, so I'm sittin it out today. Took me 3 hours to get home without completely blowin it, and ya know what? That dusk session almost made it worth it. BTW...no wetsuit either, and it was almost bareable. Enjoy

Go go robo arm!
 Go go robo arm!  IMGP0702.jpg 
   IMGP0703.jpg 
   IMGP0704.jpg 
   IMGP0714.jpg 
   IMGP0710.jpg 
   IMGP0707.jpg 
   IMGP0713.jpg 
   IMGP0715.jpg 

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostSun Jun 18, 06 7:13 pm     Reply with quote

Awesome Nate! I was talking to Tucker today, and though I'm heading back to Corvallis in just a few, I should be back tomorrow or Tuesday so I definately wanna get some riding in with you guys this week. Talkin' about an ALL day Wednesday sesh... I'll keep in contact with you guys!

NateDogg

Since 05 Mar 2005
627 Posts
I caught your mom on
cineaptic.com

PostSun Jun 18, 06 8:03 pm     Reply with quote

Yes!! The solstice is on wednesday so we gotta capitalize for sure. sun up to sun down! Shocked

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSun Jun 18, 06 8:54 pm     Reply with quote

Hey good shots N&T, Lyle ones too! ASI crew rides hard!

NateDogg

Since 05 Mar 2005
627 Posts
I caught your mom on
cineaptic.com

PostTue Jun 20, 06 1:10 pm     Reply with quote

UPDATE: Do NOT, under any circumstances, pilfer 8:30, solo sessions at sauvies while kiters who had been waiting all day observe from the beach. The wind gods apparently hate this shit. IE: I found out from the mechanic that my engine was overheating (happened on the way back from sauvies that night) due to not only a bad water pump, but either cracked cylinder heads or blown head gasket, which has in turn ruined my radiator with acidic chemicals from the engine. Shit...

HAH! Session was still kind of worth it. Twisted Evil At a great cost, however. Maybe it was a big enough sacrifice for and epic rest of the summer. We'll see...

Lets keep her in our prayers...

Wind Sacrifice
 Wind Sacrifice  prayer.jpg 

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostTue Jun 20, 06 1:23 pm     Reply with quote

Well if you weren't mashing out of Sauvies at 110mph down those back roads, maybe shit like this wouldn't happen... haha j/k! Sorry man, just heard from Tucker about that shit too. Anywho, as I told him, you're more than welcome to ride with me tomorrow. I'm gonna roll my Pilot so we'll have plenty of room either way.

P.S. - If it was a Honda, I'd totally be down to help you swap headgaskets, or whatever needs to be done... but I don't think you want me touching your baby (or any other American car for that matter)! Wink

NateDogg

Since 05 Mar 2005
627 Posts
I caught your mom on
cineaptic.com

PostTue Jun 20, 06 1:37 pm     Reply with quote

Ok, so maybe sometimes I like to feel like I'm in the Paris to Dakar, no worries. NORMALLY she takes it like a champ.

Yeah, if it was a Honda I probably wouldn't be having this problem. Seems like anything domestic ages in dog years compared to most foreigns. Oh well, next time it'll be different.

Honda power tomorrow, sun up to sun down. We'll be in touch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: