Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Rufus: Warning or Help needed move an 8' corpse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Kmun

Since 05 Jul 2009
250 Posts

Obsessed

PostSun Aug 09, 20 10:46 am    Rufus: Warning or Help needed move an 8' corpse Reply with quote

We need to move a putrefying eight foot long sturgeon. The shore eddy current is pulling it's stink'n contaminated water along the entire north shore of the point and will probably foul the shallow sand bay.

A lingering memory:
This isn't so much the temporary stench in the air but more about the rotten stench layer that wafted off my skin during the drive home. This morning the lovely stench now radiates from my wet suit. Dawn dish soap & the car wash mop to the rescue!

This eighty+ pound corpse needs to be towed west to the island, north shore or far east into the snags of the bays. Last night it was beached on the south shore only some ninety feet to the east, but my it's presence has effective reach!

Should someone camped out there with a sup or wave runner want to take on the project; by all means...or by any means...& Thank you before hand.

I'll check later this week & will try to get out there with a gaff hook or thick rope (through the gills) to move it.

lotsoluck

Since 02 Jun 2018
19 Posts
gorge

PostSun Aug 09, 20 6:31 pm     Reply with quote

Viking burial?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
user124

Since 02 Aug 2012
390 Posts
Portland
Obsessed

PostSun Aug 09, 20 8:22 pm     Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/_KTQtIBsum4?t=109

Matt V

Since 26 Oct 2014
462 Posts
Summer- OR Coast, Winter - My van near good snow
Explosive Diarrhea

PostSun Aug 09, 20 9:46 pm     Reply with quote

user124 wrote:
https://youtu.be/_KTQtIBsum4?t=109

First thing I thought of!

scottm

Since 12 Jun 2006
108 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Aug 11, 20 6:54 am     Reply with quote

They now have an Exploding Whale Memorial Park. Coastie humor...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: