Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Parking pass for Event Site?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
moondog

Since 15 Aug 2007
697 Posts
white salmon
Addicted

CGKA Member

PostFri May 15, 20 7:35 am    Parking pass for Event Site? Reply with quote

With the May 20th discount deadline for the ES parking pass, does anyone have info of the status of the Ports plans going forward?

Singlemalt

Since 21 Jun 2015
460 Posts
White Salmon
Obsessed

PostFri May 15, 20 8:17 am     Reply with quote

Bought mine months ago, cause I can’t resist a good deal!

apctjb

Since 19 Aug 2007
427 Posts

Obsessed

PostSat May 16, 20 11:38 am     Reply with quote

Bought mine hoping that will be able to park there soon. Packing everyone into one small parking area at the spit doesn't seem consistent with the broader objectives of distancing....

Mrlaroo

Since 02 Jan 2007
181 Posts
Bend
Stoked

PostMon May 18, 20 3:15 pm     Reply with quote

This notice came today.

I am writing to you today because we have your 2020 Port of Hood River parking pass held in WILL CALL. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Port front office is closed to the public and at this time there is no date certain that the parking attendant booth at the Event Site will open. In fact, there is no date certain for when the Event Site itself will open, but the Port plans to open it as soon as it is deemed safe to do so. There are many different factors that go in to that decision, and the Port is collaborating with other recreational facility providers in the Gorge to plan for reopening.

However, we do want to get your parking pass to you sooner than later so that you will have it when the Event Site does open. You can use your pass now at the West Jensen Beach lot, but please know the City has not yet opened up the playground area at Waterfront Park. For the most recent information on the status of Port-owned waterfront recreation facilities in Hood River.
We will send your pass to the Shipping Address listed on your order this week. If you do NOT want your pass to be mailed to the shipping address listed on your order, please reply to this email right away with the correct/preferred mailing address.

dirtybackside

Since 02 Aug 2011
72 Posts
Hood River

PostSat May 23, 20 7:57 pm     Reply with quote

Just got my pass in the mail today. They went back to the sticker instead of the tags? Says it’s transferable between vehicles but seems weird they would use stickers this year?

moondog

Since 15 Aug 2007
697 Posts
white salmon
Addicted

CGKA Member

PostSat May 23, 20 8:51 pm     Reply with quote

I got mine today also. It is removable type sticker that you can transfer from car to car very easily. We can also park in the West Jensen lot which is good for windsurfing foilers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: