Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Cumbuco, wind every day! (It has started!!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Bft

Since 06 Jun 2007
3 Posts
Cumbuco
Kook

PostWed Jun 06, 07 6:20 am    Cumbuco, wind every day! (It has started!!) Reply with quote

The windy season started again in Cumbuco (Brazil). Until January we will have wind almost every single day again!

Here are some pictures of Reinier and Jeroen of the Windtown Brunotti Beach Center . Brazil rocks!

Reinier1.jpg 
   Jeroen3.jpg 
   Jeroen1.jpg 
   Jeroen2.jpg 
   Reinier2.jpg 

trevorsmith

Since 25 Apr 2005
501 Posts
PDX
Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 6:40 am     Reply with quote

I've been interested in Brazil..
Can you post travel info, like airport, good place to stay, or what not to do etc. Thanks

P.S. more pics too

Bft

Since 06 Jun 2007
3 Posts
Cumbuco
Kook

PostWed Jun 06, 07 7:41 am     Reply with quote

From the US it might be easiest to contact Karen from OzoneTravel. Best Hotel?? I would say Windtown hotel in Cumbuco....perfect location right on the beach, nice people who have a kite center attached to the hotel (www.kitecollege.com)!!! Here you will find more info and pictures as well....want more....I'll upload more on request.
Cumbuco is really getting THE kite spot. Wind is always constant and temperature as well!!! I loved it here and will come back this year!! You will have to fly to Fortaleza airport and travel about 40 minutes to Cumbuco.
Attached some pix I shot at the lake only a few kliks away.

Hang Loose

DSCF1366_resize.JPG 
   DSCF1425_resize.JPG 
   DSCF1542_resize.jpg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: