Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Audio Gear Jacked at Slingstock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Cap

Since 12 Mar 2008
50 Posts
Hood River

PostMon Jul 13, 09 4:38 pm    Audio Gear Jacked at Slingstock Reply with quote

Rick that did the sound for the bands had some gear jacked from the stage in broad daylight. Hopefully someone can help him get this back. He's a great guy and done a great job for us many times. Here's what he sent me.

I had some gear stolen from Skamania Co fairgrounds in Stevenson WA yesterday july 11.

If you could keep a eye for it I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is a list

Soundcraft Spirit 24 channel Live42 Mixer. Model #rw5222 Serial Number 001987 they didn’t take the power supply or case.

2 PAS TOC SW1 floor monitors. These are 15”and 1” coaxial passive boxes that have outside covered with rino-lining truck bed lining. No serial numbers on boxes.

There is a active case filed with the Skamania Co Sheriff’s office Case number 09-05436. Contact Gary Manning 509-427-9490

Thanks!!!!

Rick Doersch
Hidden Mountain Productions
White Salmon WA
509-493-0124

EdG

Since 19 Dec 2005
424 Posts
Just a Kook that's
Obsessed

PostMon Jul 13, 09 4:49 pm     Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
that's just wrong. hopefully it will turn up.

HoodRat

Since 30 Mar 2008
199 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Jul 13, 09 6:40 pm     Reply with quote

KidCorporate

Since 10 Jul 2007
563 Posts

Addicted

PostMon Jul 13, 09 10:32 pm     Reply with quote

Seriously? They took a full size mixer? WTF do they think they're going to do with it besides try to pawn it?

jcohenx

Since 28 Aug 2007
248 Posts
Portland
Stoked

PostTue Jul 14, 09 8:09 am    theft Reply with quote

The crime around kiteboarders is just getting out of hand. I'm afraid to kite by myself at the Event Site without asking someone to watch my stuff long enough for me to shuttle kite bags to/from my car to the grass. Is there a meth epidemic in HR lately?

pdxmonkeyboy

Since 16 May 2006
6081 Posts
forever labled as the
retired kiter & motorhead Unicorn Master

PostTue Jul 14, 09 8:52 am     Reply with quote

That is way shitty. Besides watching craigslist, I would create a notification on e-bay so that anytime something like the object you had stolen goes to auction, it send you an e-mail.

You have to diligently watch CL. I had a $3,000 brush mower stolen out of my trailer once and it showed up on CL two weeks later over the holiday weekend. It posted 10 hours before I saw it and it was already gone. Portland police have a special CL division that will contact the seller, go look at the item and arrest them. You don't have to do a thing.

Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostTue Jul 14, 09 8:54 am     Reply with quote

Damn thats lame. I had stuff outside of my car the whole weekend and it seemed pretty mellow! You throw a party for everyone in little stevenson and they cant even appreciate it enough to not steal anything.

Karma will find them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
G.Reed

Since 30 Jul 2006
51 Posts

PostTue Jul 14, 09 11:16 am    Sound Gear Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this. We know it didn't disappear into any of our crowd but please contact me if you hear anything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: